Friday, November 12, 2010

Some cool Facts

Sorry for not posting for a few days. My friends have been over since it's some sort of break and I haven't had time to post anything.

I did however find this picture in my spare time..and I thought it was pretty cool. Even if you not into video games! Make sure you click it to make it WAY bigger.


In fact I found more than this. I found some on different game company's and tv shows. If you guys enjoyed reading this one just let me know and ill post a few more.

44 comments:

  1. your name is josh and my name is josh and we have the same blog theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a unique perspective on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's great, I can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the nicer blogs i've read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "2 out of 5 gamers are female"... I would have never guessed actually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha wow! I like that, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. man, i was going to post that next week @_@
    anyway, if you want to pasta anything, have it on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad i have a wii. that means i can pick up chicks easier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool facts indeed, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats some stuff i wouldnt have guessed notably the female gamers part

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, thought the age of the average gamer would be younger. Quite surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty awesome, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a good follow up entry to your last one

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great facts, just saved the picture

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wonder how accurate these numbers are. As my friend likes to say, "90% of statistics are made up on the spot"

    ReplyDelete